Being able to effectively and efficiently triage patients at an accident scene is a core skill for pre-hospital care providers. This practice exam provides the perfect opportunity to maintain or improve your skills through randomised patient presentations, Simply select your answer P1/P2/P3/Dead. This exam is based on the commonly used START algorithm and is limited to the Sieve process.
- Multi-choice question exam covering triage scenarios using the START Sieve algorithm:
- Including P1/T1 Immediate, P2/T2 Urgent, P3/T3 Delayed, Dead/T5 Deceased
- Choose number of questions 10 20 50 100,
- Randomly generated quiz means its different every attempt,
- Question bank of over 2000 questions,
- Review option; check your answers after the quiz.
Est Time: 10-100 mins
Price: FREE During website development
Sub: This is a stand alone course. Demo content is available in the course catalogue.
Course Catalogue> Practice Exams> E03 MCI Triage (Sieve) Exam
Please share our course info on your socials and let your friends know about MedicCentre.net!