Being able to effectively and efficiently communicate clinical information in a professional manner is a core skill for pre-hospital care providers. Reading and writing clinical reports requires the knowledge of medical terminology to understand complex information. This practice exam provides the perfect opportunity to maintain or improve your skills through randomised medical terminology flashcards, Simply select your answer from the 4 choices. This exam is full of random prefix, suffix, a root medical words.
- Multi-choice question exam covering medical terminology.
- Prefixes, root words, suffixes,
- Choose number of questions 10 20 50 100,
- Randomly generated quiz means its different every attempt,
- Question bank of over 330 questions,
- Review option; check your answers after the quiz.
Est Time: 10-100 mins
Price: FREE During website development
Sub: This is a stand alone course. Demo content is available in the course catalogue.
Course Catalogue> Practice Exams> E01 General Medical Terminology Exam
Please share our course info on your socials and let your friends know about MedicCentre.net!